The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, September 28, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Boston Police updates
- Neighborhood Services updates from Lina Tramelli
- Information regarding Mobility Hubs Pilot Project in East Boston termed GoHubs from Matt Warfield
- Voting Procedures
- Project Presentations
- 168 Gove Street – Change occupancy from 4 to 8 units, add vertical addition and roof deck – complete renovation of existing building – Richard Lynds
- 173-177 Maverick – (Already approved for ground level retail and 9 residential units). Changing the project description from alteration and renovation of existing building to complete demolition and rebuild. Project will remain exactly the same as what was previously approved. Richard Lynds
- A status report regarding the Davis Companies/EBNHC proposed construction projects along Bremen and Orleans Streets.
- Join the website – STAND UP FOR EASTIE