|The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, November 23, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (781) 951-4111. |
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Captain McCormick
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Neighborhood Fresh Food Resource – Stephen James
- East Boston Transportation Justice Coalition Community Survey – Leo Olsen
- Piers Park 3 – The Trustees
- The Davis Companies Update – Lauren Moreschi
- Project Presentations:
- 167 – 169 Maverick St – Jeff Drago, Esq. – The proposal is for 28 residential units and 11 parking spaces.
- VOTE (tentative)
- 168 Gove Street – Richard Lynds, Esq. – Change occupancy from 4 to 8 units, add vertical addition and roof deck – complete renovation of existing building.
|Virtual Meeting Registration (Zoom)|
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.When: Nov 23, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.Contact email@example.com if you have any trouble.