Gove Street Citizens Association
(GSCA) Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 24, 2020
Catherine Leonard-McLean Community Room Logan Airport Rental Car Center
- Welcome & Announcements – Lorraine Curry
- Boston Police Updates – Sergeant Cintolo and Officer Simons
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- “Fresh Slate Eastie” candidates – Victoria Dzindzichashvili (DiLorenzo)
- Cargo Ventures – Pat Capogreco
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Project Presentations:
Brief Update. Construct 4 family building on vacant lot with 4 parking spaces in enclosed garage.
VOTE – Sandra DeFeo 198 & 200 Maverick:
Brief Update. The proposals are to change the occupancy of the three-family residential dwelling to a four-family residential dwelling.
VOTE – Sandra DeFeo 303 Maverick:
To change the occupancy of the three-family dwelling to a four-family dwelling and add a
fourth story addition. Also, to renovate. 175 Orleans Street:
Next Meeting: Monday, March 23
LOCATION: The Catherine Leonard-McLean (formerly Noddle Island) Community Room is located on the first floor of the Logan Airport Rental Car Center, situated at the end of Porter Street. Free event parking in front of the building and in the Porter Street parking lot adjacent to the building.