The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, January 25, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Captain McCormick
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- East Boston Transportation Justice Coalition – Leo Olsen
- The Davis Companies Update – Natasha Perez
- Project Presentations:
- 297 Maverick – Richard Lynds, Esq. – INFORMATIONAL – Renovate, erect addition, and add roof deck.
- 168 Gove Street – Richard Lynds, Esq. – VOTE – Change occupancy from 4 to 8 units, add vertical addition and roof deck – complete renovation of existing building.