Monday, May 24, 2021
May 24, 2021 Virtual Meeting Agenda
The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, May 24, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Officer Simons
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Project Presentations:
- 229 Maverick Street Roof Deck – VOTE Meggan Ayres Constructed roof deck – installed spiral staircase access. Maintained current building enclosure instead adding 3rd floor balcony as originally proposed plan
- 167 – 169 Maverick Street – VOTE Jeff Drago Seeking to renovate the existing structure and erect a 4th story addition and side addition with a total of 21 units and 11 parking spaces.
- City Councilor Michelle Wu – Q&A regarding Mayor’s Race
- Next Meeting – Monday, June 28