Gove Street Citizens Association
Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, June 28, 2021
June 28, 2021 Virtual Meeting Agenda
The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, June 28, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Sgt Cintolo and Officer Simons
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Boston Climate Action Network (BCAN) – Terry Mason – A city-wide network of activists and neighbors working to improve Boston’s mitigation of climate change-causing pollution and help the city to move onto clean, renewable energy sources.
- Project Presentations:
- 33 Cottage – VOTE Richard Lynds, Esq. Renovate, erect addition with rear decks and change occupancy from 3 to 4 units
- 135 Orleans – VOTE Richard Lynds, Esq. Renovate, erect addition with rear decks and change occupancy from 3 to 4 units;
- 5 Geneva – Informational Richard Lynds, Esq. Erect a 22-unit residential dwelling with 23 parking spaces.
- Representative (and Dr.) Jon Santiago – Q&A regarding Mayor’s Race
Next Meeting – Monday, July 26, 2021