Gove Street Citizens Association (GSCA)
Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 27, 2021
September 27, 2021 Virtual Meeting Agenda
The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via
ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 6:30
PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to
register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go
to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or
contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Sgt Cintolo
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Board Updates
- Update regarding the Bremen/Orleans Housing Project – Natasha Perez
- Update regarding Cargo Ventures
- City Councilor Lydia Edwards – Candidate for State Senator
The next Zoom meeting – Monday, October 25, 2021
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Sep 27, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.