Gove Street Citizens Association
Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, October 25, 2021
October 25, 2021 Virtual Meeting Agenda
The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, October 25, 2021 at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or contact (781) 951-4111.
- Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Boston Police Updates – Sgt Cintolo
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Ernani DeAraujo – Report regarding the Boston Public School Committee
- Update regarding the Bremen/Orleans Housing Project – Natasha Perez
- Anthony D’Ambrosio- Candidate for State Senator
- Announcement from the GSCA Board:
It is with heavy hearts that the Board Members inform you of the pending dissolution of the Gove Street Citizens Association (GSCA). GSCA does not have the necessary resources to continue. Please contact East Boston’s elected officials with any issues affecting the neighborhood. The last GSCA monthly meeting will be held on Monday, October 25, 2021.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Oct 25, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.