The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, February 22, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Captain McCormick
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- The Davis Companies Update – Natasha Perez
- Project Presentations:
- 77 Lubec Street – 2nd Presentation & VOTE – Aaron Daigneault – Vote to approve that the 77 Lubec Street is zoned for nine units. Mr. Daigneault has conflicting documentation from the City of Boston. We will vote to oppose or support 77 Lubec Street as a nine unit building.
- 226 – 234 Maverick St. – Informational — Meggan Ayers – To propose 42 condo units located between 226 – 234 Maverick St. and the two vacant lots behind those addresses that abut the school.
Virtual Meeting Registration (Zoom)
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 22, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Contact email@example.com if you have any trouble.