The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, July 26, 2021 at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to email@example.com or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates – Sgt Cintolo
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Project Presentations:
- Bremen/Orleans Housing Project – Natasha Perez Project site: 156 – 158 Maverick; 75 – 115 Bremen; 135B Bremen; 147 – 163 Orleans; and 164 Orleans. Developed into six residential buildings with approximately 426 residential units, 4330 SF for ground floor retail space and parking for approximately 172 spaces.
- 167 Maverick Street – Additional Information – Jeff Drago, Esq. The BPDA and ZBA suggested that he increase the number of units from 9 to 11 so “they could have an affordable unit.”
We will not meet in August.
The next meeting – Monday, September 27, 2021