The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, March 22 , at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
- Attendance Roll Call
- Welcome & Announcements
- Boston Police Updates
- Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
- Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
- Boston Groundwater Trust – Christian Simonelli, Executive Director. Christian will present information about the Groundwater Conservation Overlay District (GCOD) as it relates to East Boston. It’s important we all, as residents and stewards of our neighborhood, understand why this infrastructure is needed to protect our community.
- PLAN: East Boston – Jay Ruggiero
- Project Presentations:
- 297 Maverick – Richard Lynds, Esq. VOTE – Renovate, erect addition, and add roof deck.
- Legislative Update – City Councilor Lydia Edwards
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Mar 22, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.