- Sweep in front of your home This has immediate benefits and sets a great example!
- Pick up litter when you see it
- Report litter using 311 Dial 311 or use the app or 311.boston.gov
- Support street trees Request a free street tree via 311, ask your neighbors to request their own, and help care for street trees on your block (e.g. watering young trees) Click here for more information.
- Plant something in front your home Even a small pot of flowers can make a big difference
- Let the City hear your concerns
- Councilor Lydia Edwards 617.635.3200
- Neighborhood Liason Lina Tramelli 617.635.2681
(Inspired by BeautifyEagleHill.org)